Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Monday, June 15, 2009

A Journey to the world!


Cutting through the dark forest
I march down the lane of dreams
Out where my journey ends
a new adventure begins.

Link by link i break the monotony
of love, of life of the heavy skies.
The strength in me is getting unleashed
with every step i take in my stride.

Moments that bring uncertainty of mind
the golden picture gets hazy at times.
i want to go back to that bubble of mine,
where all is safe and all is fine.

I look up at the stars that shine.
Balmy breezes, fragrance of thyme.
They bring me the required sign.
Go out in the world, don't let yourself be bind.

Go spark and glow and blast and shine!
This is your moment, this is your time.
Energy renewed and heart full of faith.
I walk down the forest with joy embraced.

No comments:

Post a Comment