Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Rebirth!

When I was looking for light elsewhere
I found it shining deep within me
The bubble of strength kept stretching
Till it encompassed all of me.

I believed no one could fight alone
I was too weak to win a war
But when it was my time to perform,
I tore down every window, roof and wall.

So the universe plot a decoy;
It threw me off my path.
And I was left grasping,
For the shards of life and memories of past.

And I lost all those that made me whole
Leaving traces and shadows behind.
So I kept running and running
To catch up with their lies.

I wished for Him to resurrect my soul
Resuscitate my heart into pumping out warmth
As the empathy drained out of me
Leaving me cold, empty and hard.

At last when nobody came to help
I pushed the limits to stand out tall
Tumbling, falling, losing control
I finally made it to the top.

At last I've lost all pain and grief
Don't wish for suffering on those who wronged.
For my assassination gave birth to a new me
And I'll keep dragging my old corpse...

2 comments: