Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Caged in your love!




Faceless lover,

How shall I remember you?
No smile, no anger, no blink of an eye.

Words were never enough
The emotions, the expressions
And I miss your voice.

How could I love an idea?
A voice in my head?
If only you were here, by my side.

Faceless lover,
How long for will I suffer?
Every living moment is a nightmare, sigh.

Just one glimpse, a look.
Let me steal a glance.
Why did you abandon me, why?

Faceless lover, oh nameless figure…
How have you kept me spellbound for so long?
Its been way too long, set me free, I wanna fly.

2 comments:

  1. Moving post !! So much real in today's words of online friends if you think in that sense ,, liked this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Thanks soo much for the comment as well as the compliment.
    Feels great to have someone appreciate the work! :))

    ReplyDelete