Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You and Me!

One of my earliest works...

You and me

We both see,

That you need some feisty treat.

Lot of work

Have you done

Now you get some cool retreat.

Move on, sing a song, go ahead

And do some dance.

Make your heart a bit strong.

Come with me and play along.

All you have, all you got, all you show is

You are strong.

Well I know, I know you

And I can tell you need some peace.

Just shake hands

You come to me

I’ll tell you, what is life,

How to live that king size,

What is fun?

Its when you and me

Talk about everything under the sun.

You and me are destiny

We should be together.

Together as friends,

Together as we

Together as a pair of cherries.

In all, you plus me makes we

We will rock,

We will talk

And we will do our moon walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment