Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Take A Chance!




Undead wariness, I still remember my very 1st time
When i walked down the hell of dying souls,
In the misty night when the clouds hung low
And spirits surrounded me, but I held down so.


Obtuse livelihood, the battlefield I stepped in.
Crowded in a jungle of feelings perturbed.
On the concrete floors of a big wild city,
I took a deep breath and went with the flow.


Unabashed happiness, my garden of Eden.
Where everything I wanted was a sin so cardinal.
Being lifted on the wings of an angel,
Such passion we devoured.


Each time was a beginning
A knock on a new door
We all have an exit
unused till we enter.

2 comments:

  1. oh w.o.w!!!!
    these aren't just words
    its me...n its you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss !!!
    Its written for us only! :xDD

    ReplyDelete