Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

No Ordinary Love!


Nobody looks at me like you do
Well I am just a pretty average
Girl about town.

No smarty-pants no spelling bee no Superman.
But you act like
I could beat Einstein.

Never a head turns when I walk past
But seems like you got your eyes
just for me.

I am not unique, different or better
But being with you
makes me feel special inside.

You're mine mine mine mine.
And I can never leave you behind.
I'm all yours and you're my sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. I loved it....it brought a smile on my face....simple innocent feeling but really outstanding portrayal of the feeling. Cool haan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I am so glad you liked it.
    I hadn't really expected anyone to like it actually. :)

    ReplyDelete