Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Comeback!


I am gonna take the world with a wind.
No matter what all they've been saying.
Coz all they do is talk.
But I just cant seem to stop.

Its time for my moonwalk.
I'll shove my wings in their face
Honey, that was just a phase.
Now I am a superstar.
And you're a bag full of crap, a retard!

I kept waiting for your approval.
And you kept pushing me to the ground.
Now I know I never needed you.
I was weak and thought you were true.

Time to paint the world in my colour.
Its pink and happy and successful.
And now I am a superstar.
But you're still a useless retard.

2 comments:

  1. cute....whose the inspiration btw??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe !!! Thanks soo much! :D
    Well, its all the ppl that say I cant do anything with my life, including myself. :)

    ReplyDelete