Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Liberation!


I used to tell others what to do
When all along i defied my own truth.
The tragedy of two hearts growing afar
For the greater good, it sounded reasonable.

They all told me I was extraordinary.
But I knew it was all a big farce.
I didn't deserve the honor.
I wasn't strong enough.

My words were a protective sheath
That told me logic could be found
Even in the most exemplary.
In the heart of the matter though, all was lost.

But then I cut open my heart.
It bled and turned whole world scarlet dark
A dam of emotions suddenly ruptured.
For the first time, I wasn't in my control.

It was horrible at first then turned resilient.
The storm of feelings soon crossed the path.
I came out happy, exuberant and stark.
Now I am free of the demons of my past.

3 comments:

  1. hi hi Sakshi...here i was trying to understand your poetry! me not much into poems :)but yes sounds nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Thanks so much for the compliment. :)
    I am talking abt how liberating it is to break ur own wall and express our true emotions and feelings; to become vulnerable to the world.

    ReplyDelete