Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Truckloads of Aspiration!


With a rucksack on my back
Few pennies to carry along
I wanna make a trip
Round this beautiful globe.

I wanna hitchhike through the cities
And take a trail back to the skies
Atop that golden mountain
Where the Milky Way smiles.

My sun would rise at Giza,
Surf through the day at Bali
Grand Canyon will see my evening
And camp out in Death Valley.

I would sleep out in the open
Tell tales of exotic memories
New food to cook each Sunday
And dreams of aurora borealis.

I'll tickle baby kangaroos
And feed lil lions with my hands.
Hug a panda in China
Bring an elephant with me, back.

More magnets on my fridge
Than dosas in Madras
My storage full of souvenirs
The house full of photographs.

Those blue eyed boys in Turkey
And sexy Greek guys
True Love I find in Paris
And marry at Taj Mahal.

We all live for a passion
And mine is to travel well
Explore this magnificent world
With my best friend!

6 comments: