Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Your Call!


Me, i am nothing.
But you, you're a God.
God of small things
And God of everything thats wrong.

I can't hear or see
You can, but do you?
I can hear the truth in silence
You can't read it in their eyes?

I can't touch or feel
You can, though you never do.
I can feel their pain
Then how are you so immune?

I can't talk and be heard.
You can but you choose to be mute.
I can shout them there fault
Why are you so lost in oblivion?

I can't step-up and bring a change
I am nothing but you're human.
You have your rights and your duties
Still you are nothing better than an animal?

If only i could do those things
This world might be a better place to live.
You do have a chance
Its you call, what do you want to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment