Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sleepless!


Words wove into hums
As thoughts turned to slurs.
Ever since the stars came out
Headless, heartless zombie i've become.

The moment i wished
My soul to return,
It flew away with my pain
How empty i've turned.

Happiness seems a distant memory
Poison that stings my eyes
Makes me coil, writhe and burn
How i wish for the dreams to return.

Frenzied brain looks for incentives
Random faces start to twirl
All i can see is a fray of visions
My night's a chaotic jungle.

Like a wolf on a full moon night
Like a vampire off enstranged wife
Like a cat in the middle of a puddle
Loneliness is one big trouble.

Random spurts of active replies.
Hangover from a night of full high
Giggles, tears, love and fears
A sleepless wanderer, looks for a miracle.

2 comments:

  1. God, i completely, completely missed commenting on this...
    Seriously Sona, TRIS IS THE DARKEST WOE I'VE HEARD IN A LONG LONG TIME!
    this is so bloody fascinating!!
    Thumbs up, 3bows...Hats off... go on listing down d likes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou !!
    I was damn sleepy when i wrote this with a terrible headache.
    hihihihi
    I am sooo glad Mahi, The poetess likes my stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete