Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Lost one!



If i told you that i love you, would you love me back?
If ever i came to your house, would you turn your back?
If i ever came to hug you, would you just side-track?
If only i did all those things, i might have a chance!

If you were there, you'd hate me,
If you were there, you'd kiss me back.
Never took a risk in my life
And now yours is gone!

All i did was hope and waiting,
Secretly admired your beautiful heart.
Scared to lose your friendship
Never gave you a single pass.

When i had time, i thought of future
Now even my present is lost.
If only i could get back those moments,
If only i could get to my past!

Desires, wishes and broken dreams..
Oh why did i ever pull that farce?
No use regretting my whispered feelings
The one i love is now far gone!

2 comments:

  1. u see....
    risks r way too good, babe!!
    dats LIFE!! in short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I know !!
    And i am happy you like my stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete