Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Faking It!




Well I've held-up a lot.
Robbing you off your heart.
I know it is all my fault.
I should've said no before the time passed.


All i wanted was to be loved.
Dancing under the moon,
Being courted and enamored.
The intoxication came with a big cost.


I let you trust me
Let you hold my arm.
But My heart was never with you
Its still here, where it belonged.


I am a mean, wretched wench
To break it to you all.
The only reason i was with you
Is that i felt insecure and alone.


So now i've set you free.
Free to fly away from my little world.
You deserve the love that you gave me
And hope you could ever forgive my farce!

4 comments:

  1. why? WHY do i relate to it SO much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because we're in the same boat That reached rock-bottom? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. bingo!
    aur isi jawab k sath aap jeet jati hain pehla sthan!!

    ReplyDelete