Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why Me?


Oh how I hate to be me.
That's the one person I don't want to be.
If I could,
I'd lock my heart with a key.

The heart that beats for others.
The beat that no one hears.
The sound that tears
Tears because no one seem to care.

The care I give in abundance
And people can feel the dependence.
When will I gain independence?
I wish I had more sense.

You give me 100, I give 120
You call me a friend
And I show you how to be.
Is there someone out there for me?

Oh well, I couldn't be anyone else
Even if I wanted to be.
There's no one better out there.
No one better than me!

4 comments:

  1. it starts from extreme despair and ends in attitude!!
    the journey well spoken of!!
    kudos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously its too goooooood :) one of ur best piece

    ReplyDelete