Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Paradise!


I saw this world from deep inside,
All my ideas got inclined,
To the thought that struck my mind,
If I could ever see the light.

Only peace I get, from imagining your face,
As beguiling as the sun’s first rays.
I looked at you in the silver moonlight,
That moment I was paralysed,
In your eyes I saw my paradise…. 

Every night you come to haunt my dreams,
I feel your breath on my skin,
Your kiss touches my soul
And I wake up to an empty room.
Oh, how I wish to go back to my slumber,
You are in guise, my love paradise….

I know you are for real,
Here, somewhere.
You are my fate, my life partner.
All I need to do is stretch my hand,
And you would appear.
It’s just me, who’s really scared,
Of how I will behave,
When you come near.

One day I will find you,
I will find my life.
And live together, forever,
In our little paradise…

2 comments:

  1. This is just awesomely awesome.... really your dream guy is just toooooooo lucky...... i lovedddddddd this poem ...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaahaha!
    I hope he thinks the same way!
    Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete