Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Friday, March 5, 2010

True Friend!

Another old poem. Don't remember when i wrote it but i was feeling betrayed by someone at the time.



A true friend never plays safe.
He will make mistakes
He will make amends,
Coz friendship is not a game, its a place to be yourself.

A true friend would never think they need me
He'll say they're in trouble
And I need to be there for them
Coz I can't see them sad. Friendship is selfish, not selfless.

A true friend will not leave your side
He knows you want to be alone
But he can't afford that
He might not say a word, him being there would give you all the strength.

A true friend never hides his feelings
He thinks you're mad
He wants you bad
Coz if u're not you with your friends, who's there then left?

A true friend never wonders what's on your mind
You're thinking about something
What's there to hide from me?
I've been with you forever, and I always will be.

A true friend would go away if his company makes you taut
He would tell you though
Its something that breaks his heart
Coz you might not be the centre of my world, but you're a big part.



4 comments:

  1. I am jealous of you, because you have the power to write down your emotions in such a beautiful way . :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe
    Thanks so much! I am glad that my words were able to connect with you. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. great poem really ..i smiled when i read it :)

    thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sorry, saw this comment just today. Thanks soo much !!

    ReplyDelete