Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I made love to the Silent Night

I made love to the silent night..

Writhing on the ground
As my chest heaved high and low
My hair lay lazily on my back
Tingling splendidly as the wind blow.

I made love to the dark night..

Sounds of civilization at a distance, afar.
Making music to my ears.
Singing merciful psalms
Causing sears to my fragile heart.

I gave in to the mighty night..

My soul in its hand
Like a molten rock
Burning the night as much as I burned
A slave to the lonesome Earth.

I was spent to the enigmatic night...

An explosion that rocked my deepest core
Encompassed by a blinding light
In a moment of ecstatic overjoy
I lost all my worldly might.

I made love to the powerful night.

4 comments:

  1. phew! that was orgasmic!!

    Awesome build up. awesome use of words. loved the poem and love the title. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you So much!
    Appreciate you commenting here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. an effort to Reassign sexuality of my erotic black lady 'laila' (the night). i am glad she became a masculine black chocolate,after your surgery. It would have disappointed me if i saw my 'laila' in a transgenderic form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehehe, I guess we all have a sort of deep spiritual connection with a particular time of the day or season, this was my attempt to write a dedication to our lovely night. :)

    ReplyDelete