Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

An Ode to the Sun!

You go from mellow to blazing
In only a matter of minutes.
Make a full circle then back again.
Same story we hear.

And yet I am crazy for you
Follow you like my shadow
People say I am a goner,
Nobody understands my feelings for you.

You're lonely at the top
They don't realize that from
The angle they're at.
Your light brightens their lives
While you stay in the dark.

Some fear you, some respect.
Nobody offers their heart.
What use is all the praise
When you can't have what you want.

While the world overlooks your goodness
Shadowed by your immense power,
I stand before you
Offering you my heart.

Coz I am not afraid of getting hurt
Your fire makes me warm
And if I could,
I would gladly take you in my arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment