Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Merry Christmas!





When the bells jingle, people mingle,
music sways me in your direction.
Under the mistletoe begins my merry Christmas!


You're the gift i ever asked for
And tonight i give you yours as well
Under the satin sheets
Nudging and cuddling, we have a Merry Christmas!


No cookies out for Santa tonight.
I want only angels to smile.
The ecstasy of togetherness
Is the wonder of our Merry Christmas!


1st snow of winter broke the ice
Slipping and drifting when i caught your sight.
I never ever believed back then
Of me having a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. should i say somethin or just shut d hell up...
    cuz frankly,
    m robbed off my words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grins*
    You're sooo good with words even when you're not using any! :D

    ReplyDelete